Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fire Season

Fire Season
My husband was dispatched to a fire assignment in New Mexico for two to three weeks. I love my husband's job and I'm proud of him. It's just that during Summer time when the kids are out of school, he's barely home too. When it's Summer, it is a fire season. No matter how they tied to prevent fires by educating the people with Fire Prevention Awareness, there are still fire accidents because of the very hot weather accompanied by the strong wind. But I'm just glad that he's not working in companies that engaged with asbestos because most likely they can get a lung cancer or asbestos related cancer called Mesothelioma. In fact, because of the growing numbers of these cases, you can get a lawyer easily who has a thorough knowledge of this situation. In my husband's case, my only concern is when he's fighting fire, he can smell the smoke and it's not good for him.

No comments: