Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Ma

yesterday was the birthday of my dear mother..I am so sad coz i was not able to went home, but then I already told her that I can't come because my superior won't allow me to absent..so what I did was just I called her up to greet her..I tried calling for almost 5 times during morning to greet her "happy birthday" but it was out of coverage and I wonder why..during afternoon at around 1 pm i tried calling her again and this time it rings, i keep on listening on the ring tone but I think nobody cared to answer my call and I almost got irritated..at last at around 5 pm i was able to talk to my mother finally and she was very happy after hearing my voice..I miss mom soooo much. I promised her that if i will have time i will visit them.

No comments: