My friend is the wisest person I know. While I know that is an interesting
comment to make about someone, it is true. She is always finding the best of
everything. She knows when to buy the right stock and when to sell it. She knows
what companies have low
energy rates in texas. She even knows what banks are the best to have
savings accounts in. I know a lot of this just requires research, but I don’t
have the time to figure it out. I actually don’t know when she has the time
either, but she does. She is able to raise four kids, have a full time job and
still know everything about anything. It is amazing how learned she is. I want
her on all she does and knows, but sometimes I think it would come out a little
weird. She has become a great friend and mentor and I look up to her more than
she will ever know. Maybe one day I will be as wonderful as her, but until then
I will just continue to watch her in awe.
One of the things that I love about the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is that the story lines are always a little shocking it's rare that I'll watch an episode and not be shocked by something that the characters say or do. But I guess that's more how that show works out and that's a big reason why I love it. I'm so tired of regular old sitcoms that rely on standard structures for that type of a show. It's Always Sunny is really working out that way for me and giving me something fresh and new to watch. It really helps because I get so bored with TV shows.
I was reading up on the new season with my wirless internet Seattle a while back when I saw all the info on Mac's weight gain. I thought at first that he was wearing special effects makeup to make him look like he gained 50 pounds. But he actually did gain 50 pounds!
That was so shocking to me, but I guess that just goes along with why I love the show. Never would I have imagined that his character, who's obsessed with round-house kicks and karate chops, would gain all that weight.
I wonder how the typhoon shape the Filipino.Just last sep.2009, Phillipines was hit by worst typhoon that killed almost 300 people ,thousands became homeless and lived in a temporary shelter. But the Filipinos still stand and fight for survival. That's a Filipino spirit. Because of that it makes us unique from the other races even in the worst moment of our life we still have time to laugh and smile.
After a full day of rushing to meetings and returning calls, it's hard for me to try and remember to do anything once I get home. Thankfully my dog Smudge is quick to remind me I have one more thing on my agenda, and at least his barking is better than seeing Outlook pop up again. Smudge is a mix of Labrador and Chow, and he really seems to enjoy our evening walks. He practically bolts out of the house and yelps impatiently while I lock the door and set the alarm from security.com . We usually walk about two miles and sometime! s more if he pulls me off to a side street.
To be honest, I probably get as much enjoyment out of the walk as he does, I just don't realize I need the opportunity for some fresh air and exercise. He has a pretty full coat, so the evening works well for him for our walks since the sun doesn't beat down on him too much. I'd wear nothing but short sleeves if my office dress code allowed it, so I prefer the cool evenings as well. Walking with Smudge is a great way to let the stress of the day go, and spend some time with my buddy.
For all the challenges and happiness that I experienced in life, I learned something from it and from what I learned it will help me whatever the challenges the future brings for me.
So I learned that :
1. When you got in to a tough place,and everything turn against you, and it seems as though you cannot hold on a minute longer, never give up then because that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. ..which is really true happened to me a lot of times..
2. Best friends best enemies? maybe it happens but it's not forever. Sometimes we tend to open everything to our best friends, even our darkest side , because we think our secrets are safe with them, but to our dismay they are tempted to gossip about it, we hate them like we never hate before. ..but it will be just temporary, ..in time you will no longer feel the pain and it's just like nothing happened...that's because of the magic of true friendship.
3. Age doesn't matter..size does..of the wallet..just kidding..4. You don't really need to wait for your destiny, sometimes you need to make the first move for that destiny to happen..ha
5. Teach people to treat you nicely. They will do what you tolerate. Learn how to say NO. Sometimes people will tease you below the belt, if you tolerate it, they would think it's okay. Even if it's just plain common sense, but promise there's a lot of insensitive people around.
6.Never borrow money if y0u don't have plans of paying it.
7. Money can't buy happiness , it can fix problem..TEMPORARILY..
8. Payback is a bitch, so don't screw me!..joke I don't revenge
9.If you don't have something nice to say, just shut up!
10. A simple "I'm sorry" is all I need but if you're making excuses, you ruined it..
11. Forgiving is easy, it's forgetting that's hard.
13. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times but only with the same person.
14. The one who keeps on talking is the one who's guilty.
15. All glory starts from daring to begin
16. I can't do everything in stiletto..sooo hard..
17. Life is challenging ..but ONCE YOU HAVE A CHILD NOTHING ELSE MATTERS..
Hi,my name is genesis: some people say that I'm a shy guy and strict but I am a fun person to be around, I like playing basketball, hanging out with my friends, , spending time with my family, watching tv and listening to music...I like most kinds of music specially pinoy love song..i like hanging on the beach Specially when I get to go with my Girlfriend.
This policy is valid from 27 March 2008 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org