Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I signed up for PPP

Hello everyone,im glad that I became a member of PPP.My dear sister told me if I want to signed up for PPP after making my blog and so I said yes. What i like most about PPP is that they will give me a certain topic where I can express my thoughts and ideas on that certain thing and later got a comment from other bloggers and that's where friendship starts. I know sometimes that we can't say anything about what happen to us on that particular day and so it makes us bored. I have gain friends and able to read thier post also and it gives me ideas about things. Through their pictures Ican feel that I been to thier place also.

4 comments:

Lou said...

That's good!

Lou said...

Hello, I'm back!

~Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Pietro said...

My name is Pietro Joaquin and I'm the webmaster of http://www.improve-vision.com/

I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of one of our products.

If you agree we will send you a product sample of your choice so that you can try it and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you

Pietro Joaquin
pietrojoaquin@gmail.com

michaelwong38@gmail.com, pls add me to your facebook said...

Hi, was wondering if you'd like to exchange links with me?
If yes, please leave your blog url as a comment at:
http://bigmoneylist.blogspot.com/
I'll link to you first, then when you have time link back k?
Thanks, Michael
BTW--I'm michaelwong38 on digg. If ever you want something dugg, just send me a shout anytime.