Friday, April 3, 2009

Goodies from Abroad

Me and happy family are so happy because we received the package that my sister sent us. She's in California right now with her loving family.She has gifts for all of us. She gave me t-shirts from Old Navy, shoes and vitamins. She gave us jewelries, canned foods, candies, lotions, perfumes and many more. I love the perfumes that she sent us. Most of them are from the Victoria Secret. Even though I can't used them but I'm still glad because I can give it my girlfriend. My sister promised to give me a perfume from Hugo Boss. I love the scent of it. It's not that strong.I will also ask a perfume from Calvin Klein the next time she will send us a package. I will visit Scent.net, to look around for perfumes that she might wanna buy for me:-)

No comments: