Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hoping for some more kitten mittens this season

Guest post written by Amy Sampson

One of the things that I love about the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is that the story lines are always a little shocking it's rare that I'll watch an episode and not be shocked by something that the characters say or do. But I guess that's more how that show works out and that's a big reason why I love it. I'm so tired of regular old sitcoms that rely on standard structures for that type of a show. It's Always Sunny is really working out that way for me and giving me something fresh and new to watch. It really helps because I get so bored with TV shows.
I was reading up on the new season with my wirless internet Seattle a while back when I saw all the info on Mac's weight gain. I thought at first that he was wearing special effects makeup to make him look like he gained 50 pounds. But he actually did gain 50 pounds!
That was so shocking to me, but I guess that just goes along with why I love the show. Never would I have imagined that his character, who's obsessed with round-house kicks and karate chops, would gain all that weight.

No comments: