Friday, December 2, 2011

Friend Knows Everything


I appreciate the guest post, Emerson Moses

My friend is the wisest person I know. While I know that is an interesting comment to make about someone, it is true. She is always finding the best of everything. She knows when to buy the right stock and when to sell it. She knows what companies have low energy rates in texas. She even knows what banks are the best to have savings accounts in. I know a lot of this just requires research, but I don’t have the time to figure it out. I actually don’t know when she has the time either, but she does. She is able to raise four kids, have a full time job and still know everything about anything. It is amazing how learned she is. I want to compliment her on all she does and knows, but sometimes I think it would come out a little weird. She has become a great friend and mentor and I look up to her more than she will ever know. Maybe one day I will be as wonderful as her, but until then I will just continue to watch her in awe.

No comments: