Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Home

Thanks for the guest post by Jonathan Curtis

I love knowing that the house is my domain – my husbandworks every day to make sure we’ve got enough money coming in but for me, I love being at home making sure the house is being taken care of the way I see fit. I love being with the kids while they’re home but it’s nice to be able to contribute In certain ways, too. I recently went to HomeSecurityFamily.COM to look into an alarm for the house and I also thought about getting a maid to come in a few times a week. Some people say they can’t understand that because I’m here all day but I can’t do it all myself between taking care of the kids, being their round the clock chauffeur and making all the meals for everyone, you know? I love being the woman of the house and the authority it gives me and I know my husband appreciates all the work I do around here. That’s what makes it worth it at the end of the day.

No comments: