Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Things I Could Have Said

I would have love being recognized as a valuable person. I want to be remembered as someone
nice, good and giving.I give and tolerate as long as I can, but when I reach the limit, then that's it.. like what my friend tell me, when I move on, I will never look back.
I would have love sending messages to someone I worked with. As my talent shift in strength from year to year,I would have love showing a wise acceptance of successes and failure with nothing more than simple look.
I realized that sometimes, we need to forget about some people from our past because of one simple reason, they just don't belong to our future.
I can't make someone love me forever, all I can do is to love someone with all my heart, the rest is up to the person to realized my worth

1 comment: