Friday, March 14, 2008

God's Will

God's Will
gud day everyone!!!my gf invited me to attend a eucharistic mass just a while ago because she noticed that it was months ago since I was not able to attend a mass but then I refused,why? because I still have work and I will be late if I will attend a mass. She kept on convincing me and I still said no..since she was already late for the 3 pm she decided to attend the 4 pm mass instead,while waiting for the time,she told me that it was better to stay in the mall because i will also leave at 4 pm..at around 3:15 my supervisor texted me that I should better take a rest today because the machine was out of order and i'm quite disappointed to it..my gf keep on teasing me that if only I go with her to attend the 3pm mass (here in the Philippines there is always a mass every hour during sunday) maybe the machine will still be in good condition and of course I will not be force to take a day off..God really made a way...Forgive me Lord...
Posted by genesis at 11:20 PM 0 comments

No comments: