Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jumbo Lucky Charm Bracelet

One time I talked to my friend Jenny in Nevada, I mentioned to her that I want to buy lucky charm bracelet because this year will be an unlucky year for me according to the Feng Sui, it says that I'm going to have 8 misfortunes this year 2008. Mennnnn, scaryyyyyyyyy, but not really because I don't believe in that. Only God Knows about our fortune. But anyway, I'm happy because Jenny gave me this. She's super sweet.

This is what it says about the bracelet:
" The energy of these animals, holy gourd, cauliflower and pineapple are all useful and can work on all chakras to remove negativity and reinstate pure love, stimulate the power of wise decision making, brings happiness in the family and most of all lots of good fortune in your finances and your career. This charm balances the energies of the body, mind and spirit. It lifts depression and strengthen the memory and brings perfect health. It keeps you on track, maintaining a persistent path towards your goals helping to guarantee your success".

1 comment: